Grand Jury Eligibility Requirements
The next term of office of the civil grand jury will be July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023.
What is the Grand Jury and why should I apply?
Click Here to learn more.
Grand jurors must meet the following legal qualifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- Citizen of the United States
- Resident of Napa County one year prior to commencement of term of office
- Possess sufficient knowledge of the English language
- Not currently serving as a trial juror
- Not discharged as a grand juror within one year prior to commencement of term of office
- Never convicted of a malfeasance in office or any felony or other higher crime
- Not currently serving as an elected official
- In possession of natural faculties, of ordinary intelligence, of sound judgment, and of fair character