Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Governor Newsom appoints Robert Stamps as Superior Court Judge.

Click HERE for more information. 

Bienvenido a la Corte Superior de Napa:


Where Do I File My Appeal?

Appeals filed with Court Services, located in the Civil Research Area:

  • Civil Limited & Unlimited Appeals
  • Writ Petitions for Appellate Division
  • Misdemeanor Appeals
  • Juvenile Appeals
  • Felony Appeals
  • Infraction Appeals

Appeals filed with the Civil Division

  • Labor Commission Appeals
  • Small Claims Appeals
  • Parking Citation Appeals

Appeals Information

The following links take you to the California Courts website and offers information on various types of appeals.

  • Appeal Basics

    This web page gives you only general information about appeals in limited and unlimited civil cases.

  • Appeal Forms

    Access civil appeal forms.

  • California Courts Civil Appeals

    General information about appeals in limited and limited civil cases.

  • Small Claims

    When you appeal a small claims judgment, you ask the superior court to change the small claims court judge's decision. You will have another court hearing and must present your case again.

  • Traffic

    A traffic appeal is when someone who loses a case in a trial court (such as a person who is found guilty of a traffic offense in a trial court) asks a higher court (the appellate court) to review the trial court's decision.