Mediation Orientation Program
Welcome to Online Mediation Orientation
Prior to attending Mediation, you must complete this online Orientation program to learn important facts regarding child custody mediation; including the following:
The mediation process
Emotional issues and children's needs
Parenting and parent communication
What to Expect
- Plan for a minimum of 45 minutes to complete the program.
- Click the "Start Orientation Now" button below to start the program.
- Read through each part of the orientation program.
- Once you have completed a section, click on the link on the last page to continue.
- To create a record of your participation at the end of the program, you will be asked for the following:
- Case Number (required)
- Contact Information