You may be eligible to attend traffic school depending on the violation(s) issued on your ticket and whether or not you have previously attended traffic school within the past 18 months (*see additional guidelines to the right).
If you are eligible to attend traffic school, the following should occur:
- The fines for your ticket and the traffic school fee must be paid up front.
- Upon payment, the Court will provide a date on which the traffic school completion is due.
- You will then choose from a list of available traffic school providers (below).
- When enrolling in a traffic school, there will also be a fee for the course.
- If you fail to attend the traffic school, or if you do not successfully complete the course, your fine and administrative fee will be forfeited and a conviction will be reported to the DMV.
If you are eligible, and decide not to attend traffic school your automobile insurance may be adversely affected.
Use the button below to access the list of available traffic school providers on the DMV website.
- Click on Start Search
- Access the System
- Select Traffic School List
- Select Continue
- Select Classroom, Home Study or Internet
- Follow the directions to locate a traffic school