Courthouse tours would include the Historic Courthouse completed in 1879, the Jury Assembly area, County Law Library, Courtroom B pictorial of past and present judiciary, and the Hall of History pictorial of the areas served by the Court.
The Criminal Courthouse was dedicated in March 1999, it was built at a cost of $14.6 million and provides the judges, staff, and the community with a secure and highly technological atmosphere in which to conduct business. The tour includes an overview of the building’s security, a courtroom, jury deliberation room, a judge’s chambers, bailiff’s security center, and jail command center/prisoner passage tunnel. When Court schedules allow, student group tours may be highlighted by conversations with a judge, bailiff, and courtroom clerk.
Group tours of the Napa Superior Courthouses are available by making reservations through the Court Executive Office (707) 299-1110.