If you must come to one of the courthouses, be prepared to adhere to public health protocols. Please review the following information carefully.
- If you are sick, or have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, do not come to court. Anyone who appears sick or demonstrating COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter the court.If you must come one of the courthouses, be prepared to adhere to public health protocols. Please review the following information carefully.
- You must wear a mask or face covering to enter a court facility and at all times while inside.
- Social distancing is required. The Court has implemented and will enforce social distancing. Please observe all signage.
- Check the online Court Calendars to confirm when and where your hearing is scheduled before coming to the courthouse. Check here for remote video appearance information.
- Court calendars will be heard in the Criminal and Historic Courthouses. The Juvenile Courthouse will remain closed.
- Self-help service will be available by video, email, phone or appointment every weekday from 8:30am to 4:00pm, call 707-299-1137 or email Selfhelp@napa.courts.ca.gov to schedule your appointment. You can also connect through Zoom for a drop-in videoconference during normal business hours here.
- Drop boxes are available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at both the Criminal and Historic Courthouses. The Court encourages you to file items by drop box to avoid significant wait times at clerk offices.
- If you have been called for Jury Service, please check your status here or call 707-299-1150 for more information.
- Look-up case information using the court's Case Information Access System.