- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Fees Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
825 Brown Street
Napa, CA 94559
Family (707) 299-1130
Family Mediation (707) 299-1240
Self-Help Center (707) 299-1137
The Civil Division provides legal processing services to individuals and businesses of Napa County in the areas of Family Law, Probate Guardianships/Conservatorships, Mental Health, General Civil both limited and unlimited jurisdictions.
Mediation gives parents the opportunity to create a parenting plan for the care of their children after separation.
Click Here for: Online Orientation
The Family Law Facilitator provides information and assistance in filling out forms to establish paternity, obtain or modify child support, and request protective orders.