- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Fees Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Napa Superior Court is currently seeking the services of qualified alienists to provide psychological evaluations for a variety of cases as requested. Those who are selected will be placed in a rotating assignment list with our current panelists and receive referrals for requested reports. The following list provides a brief description of case types that will be referred:
1368 PC – Evaluation of the defendant’s mental capacity
288.1 PC – Evaluation of the defendant’s convicted of lewd or lascivious act on a minor under the age of 14
3051 W&I – Drug addiction conviction after arrest
3100 W&I – Drug addiction evaluation – no criminal proceedings
5301 W&I – Additional treatment of a person who is dangerous to him/herself or others
730 EC – Evaluation for benefit of court
How to Submit
For consideration to be added to our panel of alienists, please provide the following information:
- Please detail your prefessional experience in providing psychological evaluations for court related cases, to include case types, years of service and specialized training in forensic science.
- A copy of your resume of curriculum vitae.
- Two redacted sample evaluations.
- Three professional references.
Please email responses to:
Or mail to:
Napa Superior Court
825 Brown Street
Napa, CA 94559